remember to tune in the first episode of Party On is tonight on E!.
I’ve learned a few things from my experience as the host of E!’s travel show, Party On, traveling to the most glamorous destinations and A-list vacation hot spots. Perfecting my martini order (ha!) is one and the other is how to pack the perfect carry-on bag!
My first piece of advice is to choose your carry-on bag wisely! I love my Samsonite Black Label luggage by Alexander McQueen. It’s durable, not too flashy, and I can fit everything I need in there. You definitely don’t have to go overboard with an expensive carry-on bag, but if you buy something that’s 20 bucks, it will likely break after three flights, if that. I’ve had my bag for years and have taken it to New Zealand, South Africa and all over Europe and it’s still in excellent condition!
Mark it down – Party On has a premiere date of December 5th on E!
E! is taking the party global with its new travel series, “Party On.”
Hosted by “Bold and the Beautiful” actress and singer Jacqueline M. Wood (pictured left), the eight-episode series promises to dedicate each half hour to exposing the best party scenes the world has to offer via its “exclusive resorts and gorgeous beaches.”
“‘Party On’ is a bold, fun VIP tour of the most sparkling party destinations on the planet,” E!’s executive vice president of programming and development, Jeff Olde, said in a statement.
“We are excited to take viewers around the globe and behind the velvet ropes for fun in the sun at only the hottest, most elite vacation locales.”
Additionally, the series will have a social media layer as Wood Facebooks, tweets and Instagrams through her adventures.
The series comes from BAFTA award-winning production company Monkey Kingdom, part of NBCUniversal Television Production, and will be executive produced by David Granger, Will Macdonald and Daniel Marlowe.
“We love the ambition that everyone at E! has for the show and are thrilled to be working with them,” Granger said. “Jacqui is a brilliant host and we all see a wonderful opportunity to produce something very new and different given the high end glamour and sun soaked mischief that Europe has to offer.”
Wood has been nominated for a Daytime Emmy for playing Steffy Forrester on CBS’s “Bold and the Beautiful.” Her other TV credits include a guest turn on The CW’s “Arrow.” She has appeared in the films “Final Destination 5″ and “Skyrunners.”
See below for the first season’s Mediterranean and Adriatic destinations:
· the Croatian island of Hvar, said to be “the sunniest spot in all of Europe,” and where Prince Harry likes to party;
· the legendary celebrity Greek island hotspot of Mykonos, known for its cosmopolitan nightlife and the massive influx of international celebrities each summer;
· Sardinia’s beautiful Costa Smerelda, also known as “millionaire’s playground”;
· St. Tropez, known for its topless beaches and endless nightlife;
· Marrakech, Morocco, where cultures converge in a cacophony of sights and sounds on the Northern coast of Africa,
· the vibrant city of Istanbul, Turkey where layers of history unfold at every street corner,
· and Europe’s most famous party Island – Ibiza!